This procedure involves surgical excision of the lesion including a margin of normal skin. This method is preferred for larger lesions (>2cm) on the cheek, forehead, trunk, and extremities. The advantage of this treatment is that it provides a better cure rate than simple destruction with curettage.
- Berggren, Kelle, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicWheaton
- Charles, Alix, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicNaperville, Hinsdale, Lombard
- Conrad, Ted (Edward), MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Desai, Shraddha, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsNaperville
- Herrmann, James, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicWheaton
- Lichon, Nancy, MDDermatologyLombard
- Loesch, Mathew, DO, PhDDermatologyLombard