Fractional CO2 Resurfacing is best used for individuals who wish to correct severe, significant facial lines and wrinkling, facial scars or uneven pigmentation.
The newest generation of pulsed CO2 lasers delivers short bursts of extremely high-energy laser light. This revolutionary technology actually vaporizes the undesired skin tissue one layer at a time, revealing fresh skin underneath. This technology allows the laser skin resurfacing treatment to provide some of the most dramatic, age defying results possible. The best way to find out if you are a candidate is to schedule a physician consultation.
- Berggren, Kelle, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Charles, Alix, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lombard
- Conrad, Ted (Edward), MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Danahey, Daniel, MD, PhDFacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Otolaryngology (ENT), DMG AestheticsGlen Ellyn
- Daw Jr., Joseph, MD, DDS, FACSPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lisle, Warrenville
- Desai, Shraddha, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsNaperville
- Gan, Stephanie, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lombard
- Herrmann, James, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Lee, Michelle, MDPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsLisle, Warrenville
- Sigalove, Steven, MD, FACSPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsGlen Ellyn, Lisle, Warrenville