XEOMIN® is used to improve the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows in adult patients.
When you squint or frown, the muscles between your brows contract, causing the skin to crease and form wrinkles over time. The active ingredient in XEOMIN® acts on nerve endings in the muscles to prevent the muscle fibers from contracting. By reducing the muscle movement, XEOMIN® can temporarily reduce the lines on your forehead and between your eyebrows.
Most patients start to see results within seven days of their injection. The maximum benefit of XEOMIN® is typically seen after 30 days.
- Berggren, Kelle, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Charles, Alix, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lombard
- Conrad, Ted (Edward), MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Danahey, Daniel, MD, PhDFacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Otolaryngology (ENT), DMG AestheticsGlen Ellyn
- Daw Jr., Joseph, MD, DDS, FACSPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lisle, Warrenville
- Desai, Shraddha, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsNaperville
- Gan, Stephanie, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lombard
- Herrmann, James, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Lee, Michelle, MDPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsLisle, Plainfield, Warrenville
- Sigalove, Steven, MD, FACSPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsGlen Ellyn, Lisle, Warrenville