Did you know that eating a balanced diet contributes to disease prevention and is also an effective way to control or eliminate many illnesses? With the right support, understanding how to make healthy eating choices doesn’t have to be complicated. The registered dietitians at DuPage Medical Group are here to help you make sense of the confusing information surrounding food and nutrition. Whether you need to adjust your weight to help manage a disease or simply want to lead a healthier lifestyle, our dietitians have the expertise to help you reach your goals.
Diabetes – All types
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
The Registered Dietitians at DuPage Medical Group are now offering nutritional consultation Video Visits for an introductory cost of $35. During these 30-minute appointments, which can be conducted via tablet, smartphone or desktop computer, you will meet face-to-face with a registered dietician who will evaluate your current diet and help you make healthy modifications. From a single appointment to weekly “check-ins”, our team is trained to help you reach a variety of nutritional goals.
- Buescher, Mary, RD, CDENutrition Services, Diabetes Care & EducationLombard
- Driessens, Katie, RD, LDN, CDE, CLCNutrition Services, Diabetes Care & EducationNaperville, Glen Ellyn
- Hamilton, Lara, RD, CDENutrition Services, Diabetes Care & EducationPlainfield
- Majernik, Becky, RD, CDEDiabetes Care & Education, Nutrition ServicesBloomingdale, Glen Ellyn
- Sanchez, Mary Beth, RD, CDENutrition Services, Diabetes Care & EducationNaperville
Lara Hamilton RDN, CDESimple and Sustainable Tips for Becoming Healthier
- 5 Ways to Use a Video Visit
- Diet and Lifestyle Trends for 2019
Lara Hamilton RDN, CDEGluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- Healthy Holiday Recipes
DMG Nutrition ServicesFall's Favorite Super Food
DMG Nutrition ServicesBecome a Lunchbox Legend!
Lara Hamilton RDN, CDESouthwest Turkey Burger
Lara Hamilton RDN, CDE10 Snacks Under 200 Calories
Lara Hamilton RDN, CDEDon’t Skewer Your Diet
Lara Hamilton RDN, CDEIs it Time for a School Lunch Make-Over?
Lara Hamilton RDN, CDEHealthy Recipes: Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Lara Hamilton RDN, CDE5 Tips for Preventing Holiday Weight Gain
Lara Hamilton RDN, CDEHealthy Recipes: Tortellini Soup
DuPage Medical GroupStart Breast Cancer Prevention During Your Teen Years
Lara Hamilton RDN, CDEBring the Farm to Fork Movement to Your Family’s Table